- Non insulated terminal range: 1.25, 2, 3.5, 5.5, 8 mm2
- Copper tube terminal range: 1.5, 2.5, 4, 6, 10 mm2
- Length: 270 mm
- Weight: 0.48 kg
- To grasp the handle when full crimping reached , it will open automatically.
- To insert the connector into the saw-tooth section of the crimper as showed in the figure.
- To cut the wire whose coating is peeled into the wanted length and insert it into the connector .
- To press the handle untill the devices for limiting the pressure is fallen off.
- To open the handle and draw out the connector
- Please employ tools os connector adequately for being pressed.
- Don't misuse the connector pressed, and the appopriate specification of wire so as to connect right and adequately.
- To utlilze the devices for limiting the pressure untill the connector can be pressed tightly and perfectly ; otherwise if the handle which fail to open is put to open barely enough,it might cause a great trouble.
- The movable parts such as connecting borad and axis etc.
should be oiled 1-2 times per month or after using , the whole tool should be wiped with oilcloth for management.
- Don't substitute the hammer or punch for the handle so as not to operate it as the additional functioned-tool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.