- The product life cycle is significantly extended by eliminating troubles with armature burnout, layer short and commutator wear. Besides, no carbon brush replacement is required.
- Fastest drilling speed and highest demolition performance in its class even at voltage drop
- The efficient brushless motor offers higher drilling performance even with an extension cord used.
- Compatible with engine generators
- Designed to be powered by engine generators as well, thanks to Our original compact and high efficiency inverter circuit.
- Fastest* drilling speed and highest* demolition performance in its class
- Vibration-absorbing handle
- provides high vibration-absorbing effect by employing both transatory and hinge units.
- The internal double-insulation construction with a very sturdy aluminium die-cast body and a plastic internal stator holder
- makes the housing more rigid, significantly enhancing durability of the motor unit.
- Control Panel :
- Push-button, constant speed control with variable speed
- Due to the built-in electronic control circuit that can adjust the impact rate according to applications, four-step impact rates can be selected by the rotation speed selector switch.
- Power lamp :
- lights up when the plug is inserted into an outlet.
- One push action for quick bit mounting
- A bit can be mounted by simply inserting it into the tool holder.
- Large change lever
- An up-sized mode change lever is located on the top of the tool body for easier handling.
- Large trigger switch
- Upsized, easy-to-grip trigger switch for more control.
- Continuous operation function (available for the Hammering Mode)
- keeps the tools running even after the trigger switch is released, making chiseling easier.
- Capacity :
- Drill bit : 45mm (1-3/4")
- Core bit : 125mm (4-29/32")
- Power Input : 1,500W
- Bit Shank : SDS Max
- No Load Speed : 120 - 310 rpm
- Full Load Impact Rate : 1,200 - 2,950 bpm
- Overall Length : 535mm
- Weight (including side handle) : 9.0 kg
Standard Accessories :
- Side Handle
- Rotary Hammer Grease A
- Carrying Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.